I too have been ignoring it.  At least now I know what I've been ignoring!
Based on what I read in the FAQ, I prefer my solution.

Rick Weber  |  TOYS 'Я' US International

-----Original Message-----
From: alberto.rubiano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alberto.rubiano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 11:35 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] verification error

Thanks Guys,

I agree with Rick, it is a hassle as in real life some programs are BND and
others are MODULE.  the preference change solution makes no sense.

IBMers,

I don't know if anybody suggested this already. Could the verification type
be selected in the same way is done with the compile command? that would
make more sense, at least to me.

Alberto

             <Rick.Chevalier@a
             mericredit.com>
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             idrange.com                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             17/08/2006 09:27          Re: [WDSCI-L] verification error
             AM

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries
             <wdsci-l@midrange
                   .com>

Alberto,

The verifier, by default (with 6.0.1?), verifies your source as if it is a
module.  The DFTACTGRP keyword is not allowed for modules.

This was answered by IBM in an earlier thread on this subject.  If you
check the archives there is a post with the preferences to change.  I found
it to be a hassle so I just ignore the message when I'm verifying a bound
program.

Rick