Hi

When following the help to create a RSE Plug-In project.  I get to step 4
in the help I dont get 'plug in structure'.  Instead it goes to step6
'Plug in Content'.  Is there any reason I dont get this, I have done a
full install of WSC 6.0 with 2 fix packs on it. Do I need to buy extra
software for the Advanced functions.  Please help

Step By Step: Creating an RSE Plug-in Project
1.      Select File->New->Project.
2.      On the left of the dialog box, select Plug-in Development
category, and on the right, select the Plug-in Project wizard. Press Next
.
3.      In the first page of the wizard (Plug-in Project Name), enter
"RSESamples" for the project name (without the quotes). Press Next >.
4.      In the second page of the wizard (Plug-in Project Structure), just
take the defaults, and press Next >.
5.      In the third page of the wizard (Plug-in Code Generators), select
"Default Plug-in Structure", and press Next >.
6.      In the fourth page of the wizard (Simple Plug-in Content), enter
your company for the Provider Name, and press Finish.
7.      Your new plugin project is created and visible in the Package
Explorer of the Plug-in Development perspective. Your new plugin.xml file
is also open in the plug-in editor. Close this editor, as you will not be
using it in this tutorial.
8.      Follow these steps to setup your project's classpath so the code
to be written will compile cleanly.
9.      It is not enough to only change the project classpath. This works
for the Plug-in Development Environment, but not for run time. Select the
plugin.xml file, right click and select Open With->Text Editor. Edit the
requires statement to add the last lines highlighted here:

Regards

Marcus Harris
IT Development Executive
Kuoni Travel Ltd