Sorry about that - I saw an iSeries Commands Log related fix in the
changelog for 6.0.1.2, and didn't check the APAR number carefully enough.

Thanks for the correction,
Adam

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 28/07/2006 11:53:21 AM:

Hey Adam,

APAR SE26138 (SNDPGMMSG messages not appearing in the command log) is
not
in 6.0.1.2, but is targetted for 6.0.1.3 (iFix3).
I'm guessing that's your problem.

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab