I believe that the update SEP does what you are after....

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mike Roderick
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 7:32 AM
To: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Service Entry Point refresh

I don't know if this exists and I can't find it, but it would be nice to
have a checkbox in the preferences that allowed you a choice of
automatically refreshing a service entry point when the underlying
program was changed and recompiled.  Not a real necessity but a nice to
have.

Mike

_______________________
Michael Roderick
IT Senior Programmer/Analyst
Farmers Co-Operative Dairy
(902)-835-4005 ext 3226

This email message is intended for the use of the individual to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized distribution or disclosure is prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately
and delete it from your system.