Gene,

Could you please open an PMR for it?  Thanks.

Regards,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for iSeries
(905) 413-3769 T/L 969-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

             Gene Burns
             <burns.gene@gmail
             Sent by:                  Websphere Development Studio Client
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             idrange.com                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             07/24/2006 12:06          Re: [WDSCI-L] non-debuggable
             PM                        modules?

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries
             <wdsci-l@midrange
                   .com>

Hi Xuan Chen,

This is what I see in the DSPPGM:

                          Display Program
Information
                                                                 Display
3 of 7
 Program  . . . . . . . :   CLM32110      Library  . . . . . . . :
LKEEL
 Owner  . . . . . . . . :
LKEEL
 Program attribute  . . :
RPGLE
 Detail . . . . . . . . :
*MODULE

 Type options, press
Enter.
   5=Display description   6=Print
description

                                          Creation  Optimization
Debug
 Opt  Module      Library     Attribute   Date         Level
Data
      CLM32110    LKEEL       RPGLE       07/24/06  *NONE
*YES

Gene Burns
Haulers Insurance Company

Xuan Chen wrote:
Hi Gene,

Could you please use DSPPGM command to see if its module is debuggable?
If
yes, please open an PMR for it, so I could investigate more.  I may need
ask you to send me your program object.

Thanks,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for iSeries
(905) 413-3769 T/L 969-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

             Gene Burns

             <burns.gene@gmail

             .com>
             Sent by:                  Websphere Development Studio
Client
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

             idrange.com
cc

Subject
             07/21/2006 05:53          Re: [WDSCI-L] non-debuggable

             PM                        modules?

             Please respond to

                 Websphere

                Development

             Studio Client for

                  iSeries

             <wdsci-l@midrange

                   .com>

Hi Xuan Chen,

There is only one module in the rpgle program.  What would cause it to
be non-debuggable?

Gene Burns
Haulers Insurance Company

Xuan Chen wrote:

Hi Gene,

Setting a service entry point in a program actually means setting
service
entry points on all the modules of your program.  The reason you got
this
message (it is just a warning message) is that there are some
non-debuggable modules in this program, and service entry points could

not

be set on those module.

If the debuggable modules are invoked during your application
execuation,
your debug session should be started due to service entry points.

Thanks,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for iSeries
(905) 413-3769 T/L 969-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

             Gene Burns

             <burns.gene@gmail

             .com>

             Sent by:                  WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx

             wdsci-l-bounces@m

cc

             idrange.com

Subject

                                       [WDSCI-L] non-debuggable modules?

             07/21/2006 04:01

             PM

             Please respond to

                 Websphere

                Development

             Studio Client for

                  iSeries

             <wdsci-l@midrange

                   .com>

Has anyone received the following error when setting a service point?

DBGB0021E Service entry point was not set for non-debuggable modules in
program CLM32110

Any clue as to what causes this?  I haven't worked on this program for a
few months, but I was able to debug this program before.  I used the
compile settings option = *nodebugio and dbgview = *source.

Gene Burns
Haulers Insurance Company