Vern

From: Cheryl.Capstick@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

I was running WDSC, including CODE designer, v 5.1.2 quite successfully.
In order to upgrade to v6 I uninstalled the previous version, loaded WDSC
and then CODE and VARPG from the supplied CDs. WDSC is still fine, but I
can't open any dspf's in CODE designer. I select the Open With... from the
member list, CODE launches, attempts to retrieve the DDS and then presents
an error window saying...

RegQueryValueEx: No error text is available

All I can do from there is click ignore. I've also tried starting CODE
independently outside of WDSC but I get the same error. I have no problems
opening the same DDS in LPEX or CODE editor.

I've tried un/reinstalling CODE to no avail, can anyone suggest anything
else before I give up and do the same with WDSC???

Thanks, Cheryl.
--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L) mailing
list