Yes quite right Vern, never thought that WDSC would be on a different version
to the OS, but that just shows how little I know  :-)

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Verzonden: donderdag 6 juli 2006 17:12
Aan: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Onderwerp: Re: [WDSCI-L] How to start with WDSC?

Your point of pushing to V6 of the client is a good one. To clarify, however, I
think Steve's reference to V5.2 is to the OS - could be wrong - have been once
or twice before this! There is no 5.2 client that I know of.

Vern

From: "Tyler, Matt" <mattt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Steve,
Try these links if you do not find anything else.

Main level WDSC products:
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/as400/products/ad/wdt400/
Version 5.x: ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/as400/products/ad/wdt400/v512/

There are presentation and tutorial folders in each release folder.

You might also want to consider pushing the client to upgrade to V6.x .
It's a better version. At the very least get it for the auto save
feature in LPEX (after applying upgrades and patches).
Also, if you get them to go to V6, check this archive for reducing
download time for v6.0 upgrades, etc
(http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l/200602/msg00378.html).

Thanks, Matt