From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of DeLong, Eric
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 2:34 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Physical File Information Not Coming Into WDSc

Mike,

Search your C: drive for the source member name.  You should find
several xml files (and some associated resource files) for that source
member.  You may need to exit WDSCi before you delete these.  Once
deleted, then start WDSC and refresh your outline.

This is just a blind stab in the dark, but this seemed to fix MY
problem.  As I recall, the problem had to do with the cache used for
iSeries projects.  It was some time ago, and I tried so many things, so
perhaps I'm not remembering what I should....  Still, worth a look....

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)
940-297-2863 or ext. 1863