LPEX is packaged, in this version (things have a tendency to change every release...), with RWD/RAD. So LPEX ifixes, when any are pending, get incorporated into RWD/RAD ifixes. As they are usually 'low-key' regular maintenance, they don't get documented.

craigs@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm getting confused now.  Interim fix 2 shows under Rational Web Developer
6.0.1.1 and has no mention of RSE or LPEX.  Why did I get this LPEX fix
then on installing interim fix 2?  Did I miss it in the documentation?  I
only installed it because I heard this problem would be fixed in interim
fix 2 with LPEX 3.0.4 from this list.  LPEX is still 3.0.2.  It seems this
was slipped into there without documenting it.  Someone said they hadn't
installed fix 2 because they didn't see anything related to what they were
doing.  When I told them of this undocumented fix related to LPEX, they
installed it right away.  What else was slipped in there?  Are these beta
fixes that are directed to those who know to test before they are announced
and documented in the next version?  Or, was this just a one time fluke and
this wasn't meant to be in there?
I'll contact support for the corruption of snippets problem.  Thanks!

Adrian wrote:

The LPEX fix is in IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0.1.1, Interim Fix
002 (which was released towards the end of May).
The corruption to the contents of the snippets happens in non-WDSC code:
snippets are a RAD feature - you'll have to contact support for that.