I installed WDSC 6.0.1.1 interim fix 2 and that stopped "Window > Show View
Other... > Basic > Snippets" from corrupting source with duplicates that
were there in fix 1.  It still adds extra lines to the snippet though on
exit of WDSC or maintenance of the snippet.
I copied lines of source code to a snippet and hit "Ok".  Everything is
fine.  But, on the "Customize", if I press "Cancel", extra lines are added
to the snippet.  Also, instead of customizing, if I exit WDSC and come back
in, there are extra lines in the snippet.  If I use the snippet, the extra
lines are added to my source code.  The workaround I see is to remove the
extra source lines then hit "Ok".  That seems to keep the extra lines from
coming back.  Is this being fixed?

Craig