I'm trying to view some of our qshell script log files.  They contain EBCDIC
data, being redirected output from qshell scripts.  I can see the files in the
IFS Files subsystem, but I was disappointed to find I could not view the
contents of the files.  The text editor opens, but only displays this message:

Character Encoding Problems
This file is unreadable using the "UTF-8" character encoding.

I tried Lpex editor but receive the following message in an error dialog (the
file is named "myfile.log" in the root folder):

Message reported from file system: /myfile.log/myfile.log

The file is tagged with CCSID 37.  I have to revert to terminal session and use
EDTF command.  Is there some way to view EBCDIC stream files?