From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Violaine Batthish
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:49 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Activating the Print Source Option

Hi Matt,

You could create your own lpexlet (I believe Eric Simpson has a few
articles on this) and then override the enter key to call it.

However, this request makes sense for us to have something set up for DDS,
so I have put it in our list of requirements.

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab

You know you've achieved perfection in design, not when you have nothing
more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away. - Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry