From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of David Gibbs
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:49 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Version Control Change Management.

Frank.Kolmann@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> We are evaluating a CMS for WDSCi.  At present we use MKS
> Implementer green screen version. 2005 with SEU PDM. For CMS  options
> are  ALDON,   TURNOVER , MKS Integrity. Are these the only options
> one should consider.

FWIW: Implementer has a WDSC plug-in ... and Implementer is very tightly
integrated with MKS Integrity Manager, our issue tracking system.  There
are also Eclipse / WDSC plug-in's for both Integrity Manager and MKS
Source Integrity (our pc/unix scm tool).

Contact me privately if you would like some information on any MKS
products.

> Does anyone use any of the above.  I am interested if anyone has a
> strong opinion on the BEST CMS, I dont mean cheapest. I hear  Aegis
> is pretty good.

Well, I have my own opinions on that <grin>.

> David my apologies if this is the wrong forum.

So long as the discussion is applicable to WDSC, it's fine here.

david
(who works for MKS as well as running these lists.)