Mark,

Great instructions, the initial mirroring is downloading as I write
this.

One question, I noticed the following:
 Downloading feature archives for com.ibm.orca.product.updater_6.0.1.0h
 Downloading plug-in archives for com.ibm.orca.product.updater_6.0.1.0h
Command failed. Please check log file C:\Documents and
Settings\cwilt\IBM\ration
alsdp6.0\workspace\.metadata\.log for details.

In the log file, named above I see:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.update.core 4 0 Mar 09, 2006 07:43:13.290
!MESSAGE Unable to retrieve remote reference
"http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/rationalsdp/updater/60/
update/plugins/com.ibm.orca.product.updater_1.0.0.jar".
[http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/rationalsdp/updater/60/
update/plugins/com.ibm.orca.product.updater_1.0.0.jar]
!STACK 0
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/rationalsdp/updater/60/u
pdate/plugins/com.ibm.orca.product.updater_1.0.0.jar
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.eclipse.update.internal.core.HttpResponse.getInputStream(HttpRespons
e.java:35)
        at
org.eclipse.update.core.ContentReference.getInputStream(ContentReference
.java:145)
        at
org.eclipse.update.core.FeatureContentProvider.asLocalReference(FeatureC
ontentProvider.java:247)
        at
org.eclipse.update.internal.core.FeaturePackagedContentProvider.getPlugi
nEntryArchiveReferences(FeaturePackagedContentProvider.java:164)
        at
org.eclipse.update.internal.mirror.MirrorSite.mirrorFeature(MirrorSite.j
ava:215)
        at
org.eclipse.update.internal.mirror.MirrorSite.mirrorAndExposeFeatures(Mi
rrorSite.java:114)
        at
org.eclipse.update.internal.mirror.MirrorSite.mirrorAndExpose(MirrorSite
.java:52)
        at
org.eclipse.update.internal.mirror.MirrorCommand.run(MirrorCommand.java:
74)
        at
org.eclipse.update.standalone.ScriptedCommand.run(ScriptedCommand.java:6
4)
        at
org.eclipse.update.standalone.StandaloneUpdateApplication.run(Standalone
UpdateApplication.java:46)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActiva
tor.java:335)
        at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:
273)
        at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:
129)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:185)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:704)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:688)

Is this something I need be concerned about?

Also, can Softlanding's RSE Extensions be pushed out via the local
update site I'm setting up?

Thanks,

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America