WDSC Team,

I have been working on and off with 6.0 and I have compiled a list of
things that I feel should be considered for change.  By the way, a very
big thanks for adding the timed save feature.

Enhancements:
1. On searches (iSeries Searches), please provide an option to put the
results into a filter.

2. On searches (iSeries Searches), please allow for collapse/expand all
(right click option).  Many times my searches bring up members I know
for a fact are not ones I am interested in reviewing.  Collapsing all in
the search result would give me a better handle on the members selected.

3. Can we have regular expression search for iSeries searches?

4. Is there a way to move the search function to a background thread?
Some searches take a very long time to complete.

5. I would prefer to have the Right-Click | Show fields over a WORKSTN
file entry to give me the ability to edit or browse, the way "/copy"
statements function.

6. Add formatting preferences for CMD objects.

7. Preference to force CL formatter to be 80 character?

Questions:
1. I have a member type that I want to have compiled using
Control+Shift+C.  How do I add more member types to this command?

Thanks, Matt