Michael's right.  I've always had the same issue with CODE.  Even if I
change the library list in the command shell, it still won't pickup the
reference fields.  I have the change my inital library list for it to
work.

Jeff Stevens
Mize, Houser & Co. P.A.
913 451 1882
JStevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/13/2006 07:51 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] DDS in WDSC

Don,

Thanks for your reply (and patience here).  I found the command shell in
CODE Designer.  I tried our library list command and I still don't get the

fields resolved.  It lists the system name in the brackets (e.g.,
'<OUTSYSTEM>'.  I have another connection set up which uses the system
name so I don't know what that's showing me.  Is it supposed to show me
the connection name or the system name?  If it's supposed to be the
connection name, how do I open a command shell for the connection being
used by CODE Designer rather than a default connection?

Thanks again,
Michael