Colin,

I'm not having much trouble with the WebSphere server,
just when threads hang and I have to restart the
Webfacing server.

I use JAVAGCINFO on the SST, and I got all my
instances using below 530 MB, only one of them is
limited to 524 MB for the Java heap.

The instance were I get the errors on SystemOut.log
about threads hangin' uses 414 MB, all of them are
running since 2/12/2005, version 6 by the way.

Please let me know what's your current situation
regarding the Webfacing server everyone.

Thanks.