From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bruce Guetzkow
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:04 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] RE: WDSC freeze issue

Richard:

<snip>
It works fine for me. I'm using WDSC 5.1.2.6 so I downloaded the 2.1
version.

Double-check where you unzipped it. If you unzip directly to the plugins
folder, you may wind up with a plugins folder inside your plugins folder!
You should see an "edu.stanford.suif.keepresident_0.1.0" folder in your
plugins folder. That folder will contain keepresident.jar,
kernelinterface.dll, license.txt, and plugin.xml.
</snip>

Good advice, however, I am using WDSc 6.0 (eclipse 3.0).  I did check the
folders as you suggested.  Under my plugins folder (regardless of which
plugins folder I choose) I have the indicated folder and the 4 items that
you listed.  I looked at the plugin.xml file and it has the reference
"<?eclipse version="3.0"?>", so I feel confident that I downloaded the
correct version.

I have tried placing it under each of the following folders with no luck:
        C:\wdsc\iseries\eclipse\plugins
        C:\wdsc\iseries\InfoCenter\eclipse\plugins

If anyone else is using it with WDSc 6.0/eclipse 3.0 and has any
suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks again,
--Bruce Guetzkow