Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 8:54 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] database connection error - HVR0002 attributes

I don't know if this will solve your problem, but I recently ran into the same
issue- although no upgrade was involved.
I found this link to linoma that had a way to fix.  I followed the steps and
sure enough my connections started working.

http://www.linomasoftware.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=151&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=fd86c7cb43ed4fa1c3b6d8ec69f24eea

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.