Any idea what might be causing the following error when installing v6?
This install is using the same DVD that I used when installing v6, but on
this laptop install we get this 'invalid entry CRC'.

<<LOG>>

(Sep 4, 2005 2:04:44 PM), Install,
com.installshield.wizard.platform.win32.Win32ProductServiceImpl, msg1,
installing CDI Install Archive (b_fixpack6001)

(Sep 4, 2005 2:06:41 PM), Install,
com.ibm.rational.cdi.archive.CDIInstallArchive, err, An error occurred and
product installation failed.  Look at the log file C:\Program
Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\logs\rwdi_install.log for details.

(Sep 4, 2005 2:06:41 PM), Install,
com.ibm.rational.cdi.archive.CDIInstallArchive, err, ProductException:
(error code = 601; message="err"; additional data =
[b_fixpack6001:java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid entry CRC (expected
0x4eb4c9c4 but got 0x83c9832c)])
STACK_TRACE: 12

ProductException: (error code = 601; message="err"; additional data =
[b_fixpack6001:java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid entry CRC (expected
0x4eb4c9c4 but got 0x83c9832c)])
        at
com.ibm.rational.cdi.archive.CDIInstallArchive.install(CDIInstallArchive.java:390)
        at
com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.installProductAction(PureJavaProductServiceImpl.java:1916)
        at
com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.getResultForProductAction(PureJavaProductServiceImpl.java:5195)
        at
com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitComponent(InstallableObjectVisitor.java:369)
        at
com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitInstallableComponents(InstallableObjectVisitor.java:333)
        at
com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitProductBeans(InstallableObjectVisitor.java:133)
        at
com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.install(PureJavaProductServiceImpl.java:4563)
        at
com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer.execute(PureJavaProductServiceImpl.java:3758)
        at
com.installshield.wizard.service.AsynchronousOperation.run(AsynchronousOperation.java:41)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:566)

<<LOG>>

Matt Hopkins
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Web: www.pdpgroupinc.com
Email: MWHopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: 410-584-0330
Fax: 410-584-0336

MWHopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/06/2005 02:37 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
[WDSCI-L] Install error WDSCi v6

My boss was attempting to install WDSCi v6 on his laptop and keeps
receiving an error. I have included the last few lines of his log file.
Anyone know what might be causing this?

(Sep 4, 2005 2:37:04 PM), Install,
com.installshield.product.actions.ExternalFiles, dbg.externalFiles,
C:\Program
Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\setup\lum\rwdi\rwdi-6.0-full.licinternal last
modified = 1118847516000
(Sep 4, 2005 2:37:04 PM), Install,
com.installshield.product.actions.ExternalFiles, dbg.externalFiles,
C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\setup\lum\rwdi\rwdi-6.0-full.lic
last modified = 1118847516000
(Sep 4, 2005 2:37:04 PM), Install,
com.installshield.wizard.platform.win32.Win32ProductServiceImpl, msg1,
uninstalling LA Files (lafiles)
(Sep 4, 2005 2:37:05 PM), Install,
com.installshield.wizardx.actions.ExecWizardAction, err,
com.installshield.util.ProcessExecException: CreateProcess: "C:\Program
Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\updater\eclipse\jre\bin\java.exe" -cp
"C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\updater\eclipse\iupdater.jar"
com.ibm.orca.SilentSetup -radirwdi -del "C:\Program
Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0" error=3
STACK_TRACE: 6
com.installshield.util.ProcessExecException: CreateProcess: "C:\Program
Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\updater\eclipse\jre\bin\java.exe" -cp
"C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\updater\eclipse\iupdater.jar"
com.ibm.orca.SilentSetup -radirwdi -del "C:\Program
Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0" error=3
        at
com.installshield.util.ProcessExec.executeProcess(ProcessExec.java:180)
        at
com.installshield.wizardx.actions.ExecWizardAction.executeProcess(ExecWizardAction.java:412)
        at
com.installshield.wizardx.actions.ExecWizardAction.run(ExecWizardAction.java:457)