> Using WDSC 6.0....1 I've found that sometimes after I've been
> in a CL for a little while, hitting the Ctrl-S doesn't remove
> the asterisk.  Closing the member does prompt to save
> changes.  I can't find a pattern to when Ctrl-S will work and
> when it doesn't.  I thought I would post to hopefully get
> somebody looking at it and to also let others afflicted know,
> that they aren't alone.  Is there any kind of log I could
> look at to see what's going on?

I have also found that to be true.

Also - my normal behavior is NOT to save before requesting a compile.  I
request a compile, and am then prompted to do a save, which I do.  Since
going to 6.0 I have found that after a successful compile in the above
manner, when I subsequently want to exit the member, I am prompted to save
again, even though I didn't make any more changes.