Ah, Rob, I misunderstood. The F14 prompt does not have the "+" signs, right?

The amount of indentation, etc., are all in the preferences. I have mine set to
have the command itself start in column 3, continuation lines indented 13, one
parameter per line. Makes it look a lot like the F14 prompt you showed. And
labels in column 1, above the command. Also have auto-indent on, 2 spaces. Auto
syntax checking and uppercase are turned off, as well.

Good luck
Vern