wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 08/17/2005 08:37:43 AM:

> I would like to be able to monitor my message queue AND delete messages.

>   I noticed that inquiry messages allow me to reply, so that means the
> dialog is still running in the same thread as the monitor.

Can't you just use the option to have the monitor remove the message?  I
have the monitor email me information messages and present a dialog for
Inquiry messages.  It deletes all of them.

> Doesn't that mean that the dialog could have a delete button?  That
> wouldn't completely solve my problem, but it would help with a lot of my

> messages.
>
> Is there any way the regular delete operation could be sent to the
> thread that is running the monitor so as to avoid the "message queue
> allocated" error?

I do not think it is that simple, but it is all open source now so have at
it.

http://support.softlanding.com/opensource/index.html

> Finally, is it not possible to start and stop the monitoring without
> closing WDSC?

Right-click on the connection and choose Disconnect All.  Then right-click
again and choose Connect.

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services