Off to a great start... I uninstalled the old version and installed the new one. This morning I installed all of the updates and the SoftLanding plugin.

First time opened after that, I opened one source member by using the context menu option "browse with LPEX". I then pressed CTRL-O to open another member. As I was typing the member name, it got really slow. I pressed Enter anyway and the whole system locked up. javaw is using 99% of my CPU as I type this. I was able to lower the priority in task manager which allows me to do other things at least...

I think I'm going to have to end task on it.