Hi Steve!

I don't know how to do it in WebFacing, but it's dead simple in PSC/400.
You just add your menu options to one file and the name of the field and
the event to invoke the menu (it could be right-click, but it could also
be left-click, double-click, even a simple mouseover) to another file,
and you're done.  Not only that, but the enhancement stays in place even
if you change the screen (hence our term "persistent enhancements").

Joe

> From: Steve Lakin (Ramesys - Nottingham)
>
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know if its possible to change the right mouse (context)
menu