Van: Raul A. Jager W. [mailto:raul@xxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: donderdag, juni 16, 2005 09:52 PM
Aan: 'Websphere iSeries'
Onderwerp: [WDSCI-L] 500 Error interno...

When I (or any other user) call a CGI program for the first time, or
after a long rest, sometimes we get a message: "500 Error interno del
servidor" (translated is more or less: Internal Server Error.  A reload
brings the correct page, also by moving the cursor to the address field
and pressing "Enter".  Not every time the message appears, it is vey
hard to repeat.

I think the problem may be a timer expiring before the program sends the
page, but I didn't find where can I configure a longer time.  I fuond
that I can pre-load programs, but since the problem occurs with several
different programs this solution will require to configure a pre-load
every time I write a new program.

Can you please guide me?
TIA
Raul