Here is a series of articles written by Eric Simpson on this subject:
1.- http://www.ignite400.org/news/pdf/news2003021002.pdf
2.- http://www.ignite400.org/news/pdf/news2003070102.pdf
3.- "Writing LPEX Editor User Profiles in WebSphere DSc 5.1" on this page:
http://www.eservercomputing.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?type=AdvancedSearch&nm=Advanced&mod=Site+Search&level=2

Also, enter

        ?samples

on the LPEX command line to see a few rudimentary samples that come with the editor (many more sample actions and commands will be provided in a forthcoming release).

Siffert Laurent wrote:
Currently, you can associate only one action to a mouse event or key.

If you want a series of actions, or something not yet available, you must program your own, new action...

How do I do this ? Where can I find some documentation on programming
this type of action (macro we could say) ?