There is a download link on the page (over on the right -- in the links).
That is pretty much the only way to get it.

The download page has optional contact information and if you want to be
put on a mailing list to be notified of updates, but that is it.

Can you send me a link to a page where it says you need to call or email
us?  I cannot find it.  I will get it changed if it is wrong, but the
download is definitely there.

Mark

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/24/2005 10:42:36 AM:

> Mark,
>
> Went to the site and all I could find was I needed to call or e-mail
> Softlanding to get the new download.  Is this what we are going to have
to do
> each time you have a new release?
>
> Douglas Belcher
> KV Pharmaceutical
> St Louis, MO
> Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer

Subversion
> clients.
>
> I also put out a new release of Subclipse (0.9.31) for Eclipse 3.x
clients
> yesterday.  It contains support for the new 1.2 features, such as
locking.
>  The version of Subclipse for WDSC will work fine with a Subversion 1.2
> server, you just will not have access to the new locking feature.
>
> There is a Release Candidate of TortoiseSVN for Subversion 1.2 posted
and
> the GA should be released in a week.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.