Yes user profile has /home/SMJONES  Not sure how to confirm that I have
write access to this...

Steve Jones

Eric Simpson <esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/19/2005 02:45 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Was Re: [WDSCI-L] Compile

Does your user profile have a IFS home directory set and do you have write
access to it?

Eric Simpson
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries, IBM Toronto Lab,
D1/140/8200/MKM
Phone:  (905) 413-3226,  T/L:  969-3226,  Fax: (905) 413-4850
Email:  esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx

             sjones@hpproducts
             .net

             wdsci-l-bounces@m         Websphere Development Studio Client

             idrange.com               for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             05/19/2005 02:07                                      Subject

             PM                        Re: Was Re: [WDSCI-L] Compile

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries

Yes that program does exist in QDEVTOOLS.

Steve Jones

Eric Simpson <esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/19/2005 02:03 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Was Re: [WDSCI-L] Compile

Steve,

Do you have a QRSEEXEC program in QDEVTOOLS?

Eric Simpson
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries, IBM Toronto Lab,
D1/140/8200/MKM
Phone:  (905) 413-3226,  T/L:  969-3226,  Fax: (905) 413-4850
Email:  esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx

             sjones@hpproducts
             .net

             wdsci-l-bounces@m         Websphere Development Studio Client

             idrange.com               for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             05/19/2005 01:29                                      Subject

             PM                        Re: Was Re: [WDSCI-L] Compile

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries

Compiling interactively works.... Are the batch compiles going to some
jobq under a different user profile or something?

Steve Jones

Michael Ryan <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/19/2005 01:16 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Was Re: [WDSCI-L] Compile

Try compiling it interactively and see what happens...

Window > Preferences > Remote Systems > iSeries > Command Execution >
Uncheck Compile in Batch