I found out on a decent system (read P4 with 1GB RAM) it runs great!.
Unfortunately, I have a 1 Ghz P3 with 512 RAM. I just installed it for a
co-worker and I am now very jealous. I was supposed to get a new computer
this year... but that is a different story. Anyway, I have seen that WDSc
can run fast... but you need a fast computer to for that to happen.