Hi experts,

I am trying to find a good alternative for the strsql command in the
green screen. To do so I closely watched the mailing list for several
months now and I thought Quantum DB would be the best choise. So I set
up the plug in for my WDSci 5.1.2.4 and it seems to work now (I will not
bother to tell what that took ;-).

Now, there are some things that I cannot get to work the way I would
like it, these things are:

- In 'strsql' I always get the column descriptions on running the Query,
now I only get the field name. I would like to see both actualy.
- Where can I setup my Quantum DB so that it uses a standard bookmark
(library) or my library list (so I can omit the bookmarkname in my
statements)?
- Is there a function key (like F5) to execute my sql statements,
instead of clicking the 'play' button?
- Can I setup the returned list with info in a way like 'strsql' does
(so it only shows the first page and shows the next 'page' when I start
to scroll)?
- Are there any analysing options like in the iSeries Navigator?

ANY tips or info on this issue is welcome!

Or maybe someone has a better alternative to execute my 'on the fly' SQL
statements?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bas van Dijk
Sligro Food Group Nederland B.V.
Afd. Automatisering
Tel. 0413 - 343500 toestel 1330

Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen.
Aan de inhoud van dit bericht kunnen geen rechten ontleend worden.