What version of WF are you running?  I thought this was fixed...

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
WebSphere Development Tools for AS/400  -  CODE/Designer & WebFacing !
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx

John Wallroff <JWALLROFF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/04/2005 01:10 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] WebFacing - Code Designer and hyperlink function.

I'm experimenting with WebFacing and I've come up with another question.

I'm trying to make a hyperlink out of a menu option.  The "Opt" field is 6
characters long and the options values within it have been right justified
on the green screen for looks so the option "A1" for example is displayed
as
"    A1"  4 spaces followed by the "A1"

Well, when actually running the WebFacing project and I click on the menu
item description that I've created the hyperlink over it moves the option
value from the screen into the option field and I get an invalid option
because of the spaces to the left.  Is there a way that I can LTrim or
something like that in CodeDesigner when I'm creating the hyperlink in the
Web Settings?

I imagine something can be done with the Javascript function call but I've
not found any documentation on it yet.

Thanks for your help.

John.

NOTE:  This electronic message and attachment(s), if any, contains
information which is intended solely for the designated recipient(s).
Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of the
contents
of this message or attachment(s), in whole or in part, is prohibited
without
the express authorization of the sender of this message.