I don't know why it would not be displaying the subfile control record. The call to the program to display that subfile is the same from green-screen and from the web. There's no reason that I can see why the Subfile Control record would not be showing.

To me, it appears that it's only the data that is not visible. It's there, just not visible.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Hockings" <hockings@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Subfile Does Not Display in WebFacing - But Data isthere

Interesting.  Is maybe the sflctl not being displayed for some reason?

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
WebSphere Development Tools for AS/400  -  CODE/Designer & WebFacing !
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 905 413 3199

"Shannon ODonnell" <sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx 03/24/2005 11:25 PM Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

To "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] Subfile Does Not Display in WebFacing - But Data is there

Hi,

Note the images at the following links:

- Green Screen Capture -

http://www.turbogorilla.com/GreenScreen1.jpg

And this is the web-faced version.  Same program.
Same DDS.  Same search criteria. Same user profile.

http://www.turbogorilla.com/dsp010-2.jpg

The subfile does not display in the web faced application.

As far as I can tell, all the other screens in this application made up of
about 468 separate DDS files,
work ok (at least as many as I've checked so far...).

Now...the interesting thing here is that the data is there in the webfaced
version, it's just not visible in the subfile.
I know this because the function keys will display the right program for
the non-visible
data when pressed. Just that the data does not show.

I made zero changes to the display file.  I simply converted it in
Webfacing.

Oh yeah, and other subfiles in other programs display fine.

Can someone please give me some suggestions on what I can look at or check
out
to try to figure this out?

TIA!

Shannon O'Donnell