Here's some source that reproduces the DS problem.  I'm still playing with the
procedure problem.

David has confirmed the problem.

     h nomain

     d MyProc          pr

     d wTestDS         ds                  qualified
     d  fld1                         10a
     d  fld2                         10a

     d wTestDS2        ds                  likeds(wTestDS)

     p MyProc          b
     d MyProc          pi

     d wTestDS3        ds                  qualified
     d  fld1                         10a
     d  fld2                         10a

     d wTestDS4        ds                  likeds(wTestDS)

      /free
       //Code Assist Works here with globals
       //type wTestDS. and press 'ctrl-space'
       wTestDS.fld1 = 'hi';

       // but doesn't work here
       // type wTestDS3.  and press 'ctrl-space'
       wTestDS3.

       // type wT and press 'ctrl-space', only wTestDS and wTestDS2 showup??
       // also if you select wTestDS you get wTwTestDS.
       wT

      /end-free
     p MyProc          e

Is everybody seeing this or just a few?

Are you willing to wait till the next version for a fix or is it important
enough to be in a service pack?

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343