Vadim,

Oh boy!  Pardon me but that sound of air rushing is from my foot coming
out of my mouth.  I'm not sure, but somehow my debug launch configuration
was changed from debugging a program to debugging a service program (which
I wasn't doing).  I had previously used the same configuration without a
problem so I'm not sure how it was changed, but I changed it back to debug
the *PGM and everything works fine.

Thanks for responding,
Michael Quigley
Programming Coordinator