   What about the next version running in linux as well as windows, wan you
   say anything about that?

   Don Yantzi wrote:

 Hi Paul,

 Sorry, I can't say yet (we have not announced anything about the next
 release yet.)

 Don Yantzi
 Technical Release Lead
 WebSphere Development Studio &
 WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
 IBM Toronto Lab
 Phone: (905) 413-4476
 IBM internal:  IBMCA(yantzi)  -  Internet: yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx

 "Paul Nicolay" <Paul.Nicolay@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 01/11/2005 02:38 PM
 Please respond to
 Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

 "'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 cc

 Subject
 RE: [WDSCI-L] Suggestion reg. upgrading Eclipse version 2.1.x to 3.0

 Don,

 Will it be Q1, Q2, ...

 Thanks,
 Paul