It was posted by someone else & I just remembered it being discussed
before, so I went back to the archives to verify. Adrian at IBM responded
that they would look at it. That was in October.

Matt Hopkins
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Web: www.pdpgroupinc.com
Email: MWHopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: 410-584-0330
Fax: 410-584-0336

rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/04/2005 09:12 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Last date changed being updated wrongly?

Did you ever get an apar number?

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

MWHopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/04/2005 09:08 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Last date changed being updated wrongly?

This problem has been reported before and IBM was able to duplicate it, so

it should be on their list of things to fix.