De : wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de Paul Nicolay
Envoyé : lundi 6 décembre 2004 17:14
À : Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Objet : Re: [WDSCI-L] Strange characters/Unicode

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for your effort in translating... but I don't have a 'Workstation',
unless that should be 'Workbench', but then again I don't know what 'Policies'
should be ?

As for the servlet... does the JSP file on the IFS needs to be in UTF-8 in that
case (now they're in 1252) ?  Even if the actual bean that is used presents it
data in Unicode ?

Kind regards,
Paul