Can you send me your project zip and RPG programs so I can take a look at
it? Right click the web project and select export to zip file. The RPG
programs and PF files can go into a save file.

San Su
IBM Toronto Labs
8200 Warden Ave, Toronto, ON, L6G, 1C7
Canada
Tel: +1 905 413 3107 / Tie-line: 969 - 3107
Notes ID: San Su/Toronto/Contr/IBM@IBMCA
email: sansu@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Hrishikesh"
             <Hrishikesh@minic
             ircuits.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  Websphere Development Studio Client
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             idrange.com                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             11/15/2004 01:42          Re: [WDSCI-L] Debug a Web
             PM                        Interaction

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries

   Hi San:
   On my Input.jsp I am accepting the Sales Rep Number, then I have
inserted
   a link, which has the following code:
   <A href="javascript:showCust();">Search</A><TR>
   where,
   /* Display the customer selection window */
         function showCust() {
               inprompt = true;
               window.name=document.URL;
               var features="width=550, height=550, resizable=yes,
   scrollbars=yes, status=yes";
               list = window.open("/PriceInquiry/getCustomerList.do",
   'custList', features);
               list.focus();
         }
   this comes up with an empty list.
   Also, in my ILE service program I have added logic to output the Input
   parameters. And this comes up with Sales Rep = 0 no matter what I enter
on
   the Input.jsp.
   Regards,
   Hrishikesh.
   On 12 Nov 2004 at 12:49, San Su wrote:

   > Make sure the parameter's that you defined in the interaction wizard
   > matches the actualy parameters in your RPG program.

   > San Su
   > IBM Toronto Labs
   > 8200 Warden Ave, Toronto, ON, L6G, 1C7
   > Canada
   > Tel: +1 905 413 3107 / Tie-line: 969 - 3107
   > Notes ID: San Su/Toronto/Contr/IBM@IBMCA
   > email: sansu@xxxxxxxxxx
   >

   >              "Hrishikesh"
   >              <Hrishikesh@minic
   >              ircuits.com>                                   To Sent
   >              by:                  Websphere Development Studio Client
   >              wdsci-l-bounces@m         for iSeries
   >              <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  idrange.com
   >                          cc
   >
   >                                    Subject
   >              11/12/2004 12:35          Re: [WDSCI-L] Debug a Web
   >                  PM                        Interaction
   >

   >              Please respond to
   >                  Websphere
   >                 Development
   >              Studio Client for
   >                   iSeries
   >

   >    Hi San:
   >    I am getting the following message:
   >
   >    Application Error Report
   >
   >    An error occurred while processing the request. The error message
   >    is:
   >
   >    IWDT: session id [qXR83XOQDQ2i26VvNC0TDgd]
   >    IWDT: starts preprocessing action
   >    [priceinquiry.actions.GetCustnoAction] IWDT: Form
   >    priceinquiry.forms.GetCustnoInputForm data { }
   >
   >    IWDT: processing subfile(s) with id :
   >    IWDT: [_tcustList]
   >    IWDT: iSeries host job id [014575/QUSER/QZRCSRVS] on system
   >    [WEB400] and with user profile [HRISHI]. IWDT: iSeries host job id
   >    [014575/QUSER/QZRCSRVS] on system [WEB400] and with user profile
   >    [HRISHI]. IWDT: invoking host program alias [getCustno] IWDT: Web
   >    Interaction runtime exception:
   > java.lang.NumberFormatException:
   >    7
   >
   >    So it looks like it is calling my host program getCustno but then
   >    fails with NumberFormatException: 7 For some reason it does not
   >    display the parameters being passed to the
   > ILE
   >    program.
   >    On 12 Nov 2004 at 9:44, San Su wrote:
   >    >
   >    >
   >    >
   >    >
   >    > Right click on the web project and select "Specify iSeries
   >    Runtime > Config...". That will bring up a dialog where you specify
   >    the iSeries > system and other runtime info. Make sure "Display
   >    detailed runtime > errors" is checked.  This will print to the
   >    console a message like > "invoking host program alias [myrpg]..".
   >    Other info will also be > printed such as the iSeries job. > >
   >    Labs > 8200 Warden Ave, Toronto, ON, L6G, 1C7 > Canada > Tel: +1
   >    905 413 3107 / Tie-line: 969 - 3107 > Notes ID: San
   >    Su/Toronto/Contr/IBM@IBMCA > email: sansu@xxxxxxxxxx > > > > > > >
> [...]
   Regards,
   Hrishikesh Kotwal
   Senior Systems Analyst