again, I'm forcing myself to learn the jpex editor and RSE.

my question involves embedded sql.

I like to test sql statements live before I paste them into my source.
 the problem that unless you 'copy' in block mode, it doesn't give you
the option to paste in block mode (that I've found, anyway).

I even tried to set the stuff up in notepad with the C+ and all, but
pasting those into the editor did something weird - the editor
wouldn't let me push (insert) the C+ into position 6 - it just stopped
at position 5.

is there something I'm missing?

Also, where can I find the setting that causes 'enter' to break a line
in half rather than start a new line leaving the one you're on alone?

Thanks,

Rick