Sorry Dan Bale, no magic FTP site to download WDSCi 5.1.2;

Mine has been on order from BP for about 2 ½ weeks now. I?ve got a PC just
raring to go, but no dance card. I had the typical multi-install problem
with 5.1.0.3, and just decided to get the upgrade.

CONTACTING our BP wasn?t that hard, I just don?t think they ordered it when
they said they did.

Regarding ***ASSUME SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTION***. That is whether you have your
IBM Software Subscription for all these great patches and updates. You
should. It?s how you get V5R2->V5R3 release upgrades, Client Express
refreshes, etc also.  If you are there, you are golden. If your aren?t,
your BP will be happy to let you know how to get current.

<Begin Rant>I have Microsoft subscription, and can get to the areas of
products I need to download. I can even download and cut ISO cds of the
materials I need, if I can?t find my disks. If I need a 650MB or larger
item, I can download it (as long as I am willing to use the bandwidth?ADSL,
no problem).  I am certain that IBM COULD do the same thing. Why they don?t
is beyond me right now.  Obviously, I?m authorized. Obviously I have the
bandwidth available. Obviously I enjoy waiting WEEKS and wrestling to get
the disks that IBM says are supposed to be much better than the ones I
already have?  Sorry, in their OnDemand world, it feels like I?m at the back
of the Drivers License Bureau line again.  Nuts! </End Rant>

I really want IBM to be as good as I know they are capable of being.