From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 12:39 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RSE and Table View

Yes, by showing the library in the table. If you right-click a library in
RSE, click the "Show in table" item. Then, in the table, right-click a
source file - you get a New... item, where you can add a member.

I think I'm getting used to this - adding a member is not a valid operation
against a member but is against a source file.

ATTENTION!
Found a bug in WDSC 5.1.0 (latest updates to 5.1.0.4) - in table view,
listing of members, I had nothing selected and right-clicked in an empty
row. Got RSEG1003U dialog followed by RSEO1010I "Exception received when
creating table view popup actions". Obviously, this should not happen. But
this would be an ideal opportunity for a New... option - treat the empty
portion more at the file level than the member level.
ATTENTION!

Regards
Vern