From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of darren@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 12:28 PM
To: midrange-WDSC WDSC message board
Subject: [WDSCI-L] WDSC fast PDM like browsing tip

I recently saw a tip about how to open a member if you knew the exact name
and location of the source member using a right-click on 'iSeries Objects'
and then Open Member.  I'd like to further expand on this that you can also
pull up a quick list of member or objects, like you do in PDM, without
creating a filter.  Its called the iSeries Table View, and you can select
it from the 'Windows-Show View-Other-iSeries-iSeries Table View'.  Once
this is up, it usually stays up so you don't have to do this every time.

Anyway, once the view is open, click on the little black down pointing
triangle to pull up a menu and select the 'work with' selection.  I think
you'll get it from there, you can work with libraries, objects, or member,
almost exactly like you do with PDM.