If I insert a new line in between two lines of a constant string overflowing
on multiple lines, the all text after the newly inserted line is converted
to uppercase.

Here is an example:
Before:
     D FKEYD           C                   'F2=By comp  F4=Prompt(+)  +
     D                                     F6=Create CPA#  +
     D                                     F8=Select CPA#  +
     D                                     F9=CPA review'

After:
     D FKEYD           C                   'F2=By comp  F4=Prompt(+)  +
     D                                     F6=Create CPA#  +
     D                                     F8=SELECT CPA#  +
     D                                     F9=CPA REVIEW'

Why is this happening?  It does not convert if I insert text into an
existing line.  I an get a new lne by using Alt+S, but that is not what I
need (no auto placement of line specification character).

WDSCi is at Version: 5.1.2.1  - Build id: 20040714_1025

Thank you,
Matt Tyler
WinCo Foods, Inc
mattt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx