I cannot find anything in the archives so I must be imagining this.  I
would still do the Verify Connection as it sounds like the problem would
be somewhat like what I said.

If possible, you should probably call IBM support once you know that all
of the right ports are available.

Mark

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 09/13/2004 12:50:40 PM:

> Hi Mark,
>
> I think I've loaded all the latest fixes up to about a month ago. I will
check
> for others and the firewall. What I don't understand though, is would I
be
> able to retrieve the source to my desktop if there was a firewall
problem?

> Thanks for your help.
>
> Chris

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services