From: michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 September 2004 16:54
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] What's the scoop on the current state of WDSCi affa
irs within IBM?

So...are these JVM issues? OS (Windows) issues? Is this one of those "live
with it" issues? In other words, if you want the good stuff you have to put
up with the bad stuff?

and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not the
unlawful.  If you believe that you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender immediately. Opinions, conclusions and statements of
intent in this e-mail are those of the sender and will not bind a Bertram
Group Ltd company unless confirmed in writing by a director independently of
this message.
> Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments
are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing
practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.