   I have a ZD PDM user command:

   /* Zero Source Date */ CALL PGM(CLRSRCDAT) PARM(&L &F &N)

   You can create user action in WDSC that does the same thing.

   Source code is:

   0022.00 H dftactgrp(*no)
   actgrp(*new)
   0023.00  * This automatically removes the OVRDBF at exit and means no
   clashes
   0024.00  * with any other
   overrides.
   0025.00
   0026.00 D CmdStr          s
   200
   0027.00 D CmdLgth         s             15p
   5
   0028.00 D                                             &nbs
   p;
   0029.00  *=== Parameters =====================================
   0030.00 D pLib            s
   10
   0031.00 D pFile           s
   10
   0032.00 D pMember         s
   10
   0033.00
   0034.00 C     *entry
   plist                                            0035.00
   C                   parm                    pLib
   0036.00 C                   parm
   pFile
   0037.00 C                   parm
   pMember
   0038.00
   0039.00  *=== Override to correct member ===========================
   0040.00 C                   eval      CmdStr = 'OVRDBF ZZSRCFILE
   '
   0041.00 C                             + %trim(pLib)    + '/'  &
   nbsp;
   0042.00 C                             + %trim(pFile)   + ' '
   0043.00 C                             + %trim(pMember) + ' '
   0044.00 C                             + 'OVRSCOPE(*CALLLVL)'
   0045.00 C                   eval      CmdLgth = %len(%trim(CmdStr))
   0046.00 C                   call      'QCMDEXC'
   0047.00 C                   parm                    CmdStr
   0048.00 C                   parm               &nbs p;
   CmdLgth
   0049.00 C
   0050.00  *=== Set the data to zero ===============================
   0051.00  * Using SQL means that it works no matter what the length of the
   0052.00  * source file.  No level checks!
   0053.00
   0054.00 C/Exec SQL
   0055.00 C+   Update ZZSRCFILE
   0056.00 C+   Set    SRCDAT = 0&n
   bsp;
   0057.00 C+   Where  SRCDAT <> 0
   0058.00 C/End-Exec
   0059.00 C
   0060.00  *=== Exit and delete activation group ===========================
   0061.00 C                   eval      *inlr = *on

   <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Reset data area
   >Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 07:34:55 -0500
   >
   >I don't believe you can reset dates in WDSCi. I still use SEU to reset
   dates
   >just before installing applications.
   >
   >I think someone on the list once said he made a script to set dates to
   zero.
   >But I can't help you here.

   Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee(R)
   Security.