Starting the Rse Server doesn't work anymore continued with joblogs.

joblog from interactive job

STRRSESVR NAME(CCW18) RMTLOCNAME(*RESOLVE) PORT(*DFT)
CPC2206 Owner object RSE12804 type *DTAQ in WRLCV03 has changed.
CPC9801 Object RSE12804 type *DTAQ created in WRLCV03.
RSE2002 CONNECTION NAME NOT DEFINED.
CPC2191 Object RSE12804 in WRLCV03 type *DTAQ is deleted.
STRRSESVR NAME(CCW18) RMTLOCNAME(*RESOLVE) PORT(*DFT)
CPC2206 Owner object RSE13712 type *DTAQ in WRLCV03 has changed.
CPC9801 Object RSE13712 type *DTAQ has been created in library WRLCV03.
RSE2011 SOCKET ERROR
CPC2191 Object RSE13712 in WRLCV03 type *DTAQ is deleted.

joblog from QUSER/QNPSERVS

PIAD02 User CWSCHOUD from client 10.57.70.46 connected to server.
CPE3426 A connection with a remote socket was reset by that socket.
CPIAD08 Host server communications error occurred on recv() - length - TCP
CPD1672 Taak is gewijzigd; er zijn wel fouten opgetreden. <-- translation  =
job has changed, but errors have occurred
CPD1672 Taak is gewijzigd; er zijn wel fouten opgetreden.
CPIAD02 User CWSCHOUD from client 10.57.70.46 connected to server.
CPE3426 A connection with a remote socket was reset by that socket.
CPIAD08 Host server communications error occurred on recv() - length - TCP
CPD1672 Taak is gewijzigd; er zijn wel fouten opgetreden.
CPD1672 Taak is gewijzigd; er zijn wel fouten opgetreden.
CPIAD02 User CWSCHOUD from client 10.57.70.46 connected to server.
CPE3426 A connection with a remote socket was reset by that socket.
CPIAD08 Host server communications error occurred on recv() - length - TCP
CPD1672 Taak is gewijzigd; er zijn wel fouten opgetreden.
CPD1672 Taak is gewijzigd; er zijn wel fouten opgetreden.
CPIAD02 User CWSCHOUD from client 10.57.70.46 connected to server.
CPE3455 Broken pipe.
CPIAD08 Host server communications error occurred on send().
CPE3426 A connection with a remote socket was reset by that socket.
CPIAD08 Host server communications error occurred on recv() - length.
CPD0912 Printer CPR4245 is niet gevonden.
CPD1672 Taak is gewijzigd; er zijn wel fouten opgetreden.
CPD0912 Printer CPR4245 is niet gevonden.
CPD1672 Taak is gewijzigd; er zijn wel fouten opgetreden.
CPIAD02 User CWSCHOUD from client 10.57.70.46 connected to server.

Is this a windows2000 or a iSeries problem. Is the win2000 network config
corrupt or is it the iSeries network config?
Still no solution, the problem is becoming very complicated. I don't have a
support line to IBM myself. Maybe our
admin's from the iSeries. But I have to know if the problem is win2k or iSeries
first.