> From: Michael D Soucy
>
> Has anyone done anything with page templates in WDSCi?  I've decided
that
> I want to create a static web project, and then build some HTML pages
and
> apply one of the predefined page templates to it.  I've done this but,
> but when I open up my HTML page in a web browser I don't see any of
the
> graphics from the page template.  What am I doing wrong here?  It
seems
> like I'm missing something.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I use templates a lot.  My new book has a whole chapter just on
templates (including the template language).  It works pretty well.  I
don't quite understand the problem you're having.  Let me try a couple
of questions.

First: Do the graphics appear when you open the page in the Page
Designer in WDSC?

Second: When you say "opening up my HTML page in a web browser", how
exactly are you opening the page?

Third: When you say "I don't see any of the graphics", are you seeing
the little red X's we know and love, or are you not seeing any evidence
of the template at all?

Joe