From: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Date: 07/23/04 11:51:25
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Problem with the verify.

Clearing the cache did not work. Thanks for the suggestion, though. Worth a
shot.

We have a very definite pattern:

All programmers running 1G RAM on Windows XP can verify ILE and OPM programs
of any size (that we have).

All programmers running 512MB RAM on Windows 2000 can verify short (100-200
line) ILE programs no problem, short OPM programs with a 5-10 minute delay,
and no long programs.

I'm assuming at this point the verify option basically does not work with
the IBM minimum accepted RAM and OS requirements.  Until I hear differently,
I'm going to tell the programmers with 512MB to avoid verify and simply
compile.

Thanks,
Kelly